Wednesday, August 8, 2012

My Janome table has arrived.

At last my Janome Horizon 7700 table has arrived. The table and sewing machine have been on my wish list for the last 12 months, with my constant stream of chatter and hinting my hubby weakened and bought them for me in May this year.


The table has taken forever to get here from the USA via the Eastern States. (The saying we have in Western Australia is true "W.A. stands for wait awhile!!!") lol… the delay was something to do with shipping space in sea containers.

I LOVE my Janome sewing machine. The machine is HUGE, sleek and a beautiful deep red colour. It's not heavy but it is awkward if you wanted to carry it around, I want to create a sewing area with a solid piece of furniture (table) dedicated solely to sewing, as this baby is not going to be packed away in a cupboard or cleared away to make space for another project. 

Guess what I’ll be doing for the rest of the week? Yep! Setting up my sewing room and clearing the clutter by moving things around - there is nothing like a new baby to set up and play with!

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow Anne, that looks great..
    You'll enjoy many hours of quilting fun on your new machine..
    Off to Midland today to check out that machine...still tossing up about it...yes or no!...
    Julia ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. No stopping you now
    Anne 1

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...