Tuesday, January 15, 2013

"Affairs of the Heart" Quilt - 1 down 35 blocks to go

My  quilt group are starting a In-house Group Quilt-a-long, we were so impressed and inspired by the book "Affairs of the Heart" author Aie Rossmann's bright and colourful wall hanging quilt, it was easy to pick this design to replicate - the original wall hanging quilt is 62" x 62" and consists of 36 heart applique blocks, 3 narrow borders and one large sashing border full of scrolls and has 4 corner Hearts.

Here is my first needle-turned applique block, which is slightly different from the original block in the book:  Can you pick what I have change?

I will post more blocks as I do them. This will be my travelling project for 2013.

Until next time happy quilting
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...