Thursday, January 19, 2023

Bearadise Quilt a Block of the Month

 This quilt is a fun and happy quilt called "Bearadise" by SuzysSitcom.com. This was a Free Block of the Month that started on the 15th of March 2021. Suzy is a very talented quilter and designer. I have made the quilt bigger by adding other blocks and bear fabric between some of the blocks.



Need to put the 2-inch borders on all sides. WIP is a work in process.


The moose head is my design.
This Xmas block was not in the original pattern although Suzy at SuzysSitcom.com had these guys in a table runner pattern. I just loved the pattern so here it is.



The bubbles were interesting to stitch by hand, they look amazing and I loved the number plate on this block.


The original pattern only had one bear and a guitar by the campfire. I changed out the guitar for a lady bear.

Last block.


Started this quilt in 2021 and Finished the top in 2023 now I have to quilt it. Need to decide what to put on the back and write the label. 

Happy Quilting
Until next time
Anne

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...